How To Fix BOOTMGR Missing Error: – This is an error occurs when try to format you Laptop but we won’t know that How To Solve BOOTMGR Missing Error so after a research we find a solution for this so that you can Fix BOOTMGR Missing Error on PC or Laptop because there is one solution to error and we find that so go ahead and read this article to find that How to Fix BOOTMGR Missing Error. So we will tell you the main things that how you can solve BOOTMGR is Missing Error on your PC.
How To Fix Or Solve BOOTMGR Missing Error On Window 7/8/10 Without Using USB or CD
This is just starting but we will like to tell you first thing that ou have to know that what is window boot manager and the things about that you can know clearly that why this error occurs and how to fix BOOTMGR Missing Error we know that this is necessary to know you because user wants the only result but we are telling these things because of reasons behind this you read all this then you can also fix permanently so that BOOTMGR Missing Error will never occur again in your PC again and is again it occurs then you can easily fix it by using this following these methods which I provide it to you BootMGR Is Missing.
What is Window Boot Manager
You know that there is meaning behind this word Boot Manager what that actual meaning of this Boot Manager is: –
- Boot: – This Means that Starting up of your computer PC or Laptop
- Manager: – This Mean For like As Administrator or Admin
If you want a Define Window Boot Manager then we can say that this is an inbuilt window operating system which handles booting service of the operating system. BOOTMGR needs when we start our computer window. we can control BOOTMGR will Volume button of keyboards like F1 F2 and F12 to load your operating system or to uninstall program epically BootMGR is Missing.
one more thing that we want to tell you that you find your boot manager of Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 10 but you never find you boot manager of Windows XP There is the reason behind it all the versions are available for boot managers like Windows 7,8,10 on CD And Pendrive but you won’t be able to find boot manager for Windows XP because it has on own boot manager.
Why Boot Manager Is Missing On Window 7\8\10 Laptop Or PC
We can see there are many reasons of BootMGR is missing we see that most common reason of BootMGR is missing: –
- On Hardisk Having Trouble
- your operating system having trouble
- Boot Volume Button May Be Infected by Virus malware or crashed
How To Fix\Solve BootMGR Missing Error on Window 7,8,10
Before telling you the method to fix BootMGR at first we will conclude you that this depends on your version of your Laptop or your PC having versions like window 7,8,10.
- Backup Or Restore you Window: – If you are using latest versions of the window on your PC laptop then you have make sure that you have to making your restore your operating system on simple method. we are telling this because many of the time users can make his window restore fully and then his window will corrupt so use the simple method to restore so that your window will safe.
- Install Window: – After that, you if your restore and uninstall your window then you have to install your window again on your PC Laptop.
- Restart your PC: – After completing your window installation then you have to then you have to restart your PC laptop and check that your BootMGR Is Fixed or not it may if fixes by using this method.
If you updating your bios then how to restart your then you have to click Cntrl+Alt+Enter To restart your PC Laptop so that you can check that your Error on Window BootMGR. So that is the method that how To Fix BootMGR For Windows 7\8\10 on PC And Laptop.